As an Actuarial Science graduate, previous Banker, innovation leader, Strategist, Education value chain disruptor, and SME/ScaleUp Expert, S’onqoba portrays an exceptional amount of experience in various industries. Her expertise in these fields is utilised in her capacity as an expert advisory to corporate entities.
Being a Small Business Development tech entrepreneur through a niche SME Consultancy (Perpetu8) allowed her to focus on scaling SMEs through Strategy and Implementation Consulting aligned to tech enablement. This portrays the innovation capacity of S’onqoba and her ability to align, develop and execute innovation strategies effectively.
Being listed as FinWeek Top Woman to Watch and listed in the Destiny Magazine “Power of 40 – Forty trailblazers under 40” at the age of 24 is an accomplishment that does not go unnoticed. S’onqoba proved her capacity and knowledge at a young age.
Also being a previous Head of the FNB Innovators Programme and Executive Assistant for the Firstrand Limited Group CEO, she maintains experience within the corporate, and executive level, knowing how to personally deal with and understand the thought processes of an executive team.
Other Achievements and capacities of S’onqoba include:
• Previous COO: Sifiso Learning Group / Future Nation Schools
• COO: 10X Entrepreneurs Accelerator
• Commissioner: South African Presidential Commission on the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
• Currently: Managing Director & Co-Founder of Perpetu8
- Innovation & Strategy.
- Exponential Organisations: how to build a disruptor instead of being disrupted.
- SMEs and ScaleUps Strategy & Implementation.
- Corporate & SME JVs and Partnerships.
- Future World of Work.
- Fourth Industrial Revolution in an African Context
with insights on SA’s approach to 4IR from the Presidential 4IR Commission.