We make strategy formulation and future thinking real and relevant for our clients. This ensures that we assist clients with strategy that is competitive and relevant to their market dynamics. We believe that by working together with the people accountable for implementation, we strengthen the strategy, bolster its “doability”, and build commitment to getting it done. We design bespoke and differentiated strategy sessions for teams, executive committees and boards.
Having designed and facilitated strategy engagements for numerous small, medium and large companies and governments around the world we have developed the expertise to design bespoke and differentiated strategy sessions for teams, executive committees and boards.
Our strategy design mapping process ensures that strategy is designed by the very people who are expected to implement it.
We also assist some companies in implementation phase of their strategy. Our focus is on ensuring the strategy design results in real and tangible ROI for any organisation
Depending on our client’s situation and needs we design and facilitate strategy input and session/s that will work for our client, such as a range of offerings from
- A 2-hour talk, by a specific subject matter expert;
- A strategy breakaway with a mix of expert speakers, facilitated interventions, courageous conversations, tools, reflection sessions and even some fun;
- Strategy facilitation for boards and excos
- Strategic foresight and scenarios
- Monthly strategy sessions with different industry experts over a 12-month period. Our experience across various sectors has enabled us to build a network of industry and subject matter experts that we collaborate with; and
- Strategy reports and outputs
- Advisory and support on strategy implementation